It’s NOT a worthy textbook containing more information than anyone normal could ever need.
It’s NOT a banal go-and-buy-this-without-using-your-brain guide.
And it’s NOT a book recommending wines that you either can’t find or can’t afford.
Not that I’ve anything against those types of book. It’s just that I wanted to write something for normal people, as in those who enjoy wine but aren’t too precious about it.
So in this guide to 21 ways to get more out of a bottle of wine, among other things you’ll discover:
- What is the Punk Rock of wine
- When & why you should keep red wine in the fridge
- The ins-and-outs of Five + One
- Why more wine merchants should be like Julian
- What the Village People, Tom & Jerry and Sausages have to do with wine
And lot’s more besides…
For the listing on amazon.com, click HERE
For the listing on amazon.co.uk, click HERE
Not got a Kindle? No problem, there are Kindle apps for iPads, iPhones, Android devices, PCs, Macs that you can download for free on Amazon.
So what are you waiting for?